PASSPORT SERVICES AT FESTUS LIBRARY
Please remember that if you are planning to travel outside the United States, you need a U.S. Passport. The Festus Library is an official Passport Agency, we provide complete passport services at the library located at 400 West Main Street. Library hours are Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday 12:00 - 7:00 p.m. and Thursday and Friday from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and on Saturday from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. If you have any questions, please call the library at 636-937-2017.
TO APPLY FOR A PASSPORT YOU WILL NEED:
- Application form-completed but not signed (you will need to know your parents' birth dates and place of birth). COMPLETE FORM IN BLACK IN ONLY
- Certified copy of your Birth Certificate - This will be mailed in with passport and returned to you in a separate mailing. Birth certificates must contain the name of parent(s); be issued by the office of vital statistics of the state, county or city of the issuing authority; indicate a registration or file date that is within one year of the birth; and be an original and certified document (notarized copies and photocopies are not accepted).
- 1 Passport photograph-Local studios: Miller Photography, 832 North Truman Blvd. (T-Th 10-5 for $7.50); Walgreens, 519 South Truman Blvd. ($9.99); Wal-Mart, 650 South Truman Blvd. ($7.44); and Fast Foto, 612 South Truman Blvd. ($15.00 - appointment necessary).
- Women Only - Previous marriage information (you will need to know dates and you may pick up this form at the Library).
- Children under 16 - Both parents must be present.
- Driver's license or valid government issued picture ID (permits are not accepted).
- 2 Payments - Personal check or money order to U.S. Department of State and personal check or cash to Festus Public Library for processing (No credit or debit cards).
(Passport Book) Adult Application Fee: $110.00 Child under 16 Application Fee: $80.00
(Passport Card) Adult Application Fee: $ 30.00 Child under 16 Application Fee: $15.00
Processing fee payable to library: $25.00
You may visit the U.S. Department of State website for passport information or call the Festus Public Library at 636-937-2017.
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday: 9:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Friday: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Saturday: 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
We process passports during library hours, but please come at least 1/2 hour before closing.